domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Domain Names Are A Pain In The Ass!






I have made ZERO sells this week on eBay, and I owe them $275 in listing fees. Butt this has been a challenging situation and I have come up with great ideas. The first one:

http://hemorrhoids.com.ar

I've created a complete WP website, with Clickbank Affiliate landing pages, Amazon Store and Google Custom Search. I'm optimizing for search engines and many keywords (including misspelled keywords).

The second one: cooming soon...

Update: Good news!!! I started my Google Adwords Campaign for this site. Nothing to report about clicks yet, but fooling around I googled "hemorrhoids are a pain in the ass" and...


Guess who's on 25th position?


In google.com.ar the same search string results in 18th position!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario